News, tips and best practices
In order to run a dynamic remarketing campaign, you need to connect ROI Hunter Easy App with your own Google AdWords account. This is the platform our ads run on and Google AdWords can bill you based on your ad spend. Creating AdWords account is very simple however requires few necessary steps. You can follow them here.
Should you have some troubles while connecting, ask us for some more help!
In order to run dynamic product ads, you need to connect ROI Hunter Easy App with your Business Manager account. Following steps will take you through the process of creating new Business Manager account.
1. Go to business.facebook.com and click on Create Account and fill in the required information. Then you will be taken to your Business Manager.
2. Click on Add Ad Account to continue.
3. In next tab click on Create Ad Account and fill required information (alternatively you can click on Add Ad Account if you own existing Ad Account).
4. To make your Ad Account fully functional you have to attach payment information to it. To do that go to People and Assets -> Ad Accounts -> View payment methods
5. There you add payment info to your desired payment method.
6. Go to Business Manager in the menu.
7. Click on Add Page.
8. There either Add Page by its URL or name if you already have a page for your business. If you don’t have a business page yet, click on Create Page and insert required information.
Your Business Manager should now be up and ready to work with and you should be able to activate Facebook remarketing in ROI Hunter easy app. If you have a problem with Business Manager activation try to check out FAQ or contact our customer support.
We all love getting new clothes. Finding the right piece of outfit that completes your wardrobe feels almost divine. But what to do in a situation where there are so many online stores offering you exactly the pieces you’re looking for? Sérgio Chaves, owner and CEO of Tudo na Moda shop probably asked himself this question at least several times. “What can I do to be different from the others that sell beautiful clothes as well? What can I do to be better?” he wondered while browsing through the Shopify app store. The answer and the solution were rather easy - the best way to get sales is via the ads. Continue reading
There are many small or medium businesses that can make things happen because of enthusiasm and hard work but mainly because of well-picked niche and immense knowledge of the field they are working in. The one example above all is the CP Addict company. Continue reading