In order to run a dynamic remarketing campaign, you need to connect ROI Hunter Easy App with your own Google AdWords account. This is the platform our ads run on and Google AdWords can bill you based on your ad spend. Creating AdWords account is very simple however requires few necessary steps. You can follow them here.
1. Start by clicking on “Create your AdWords account” in our app or by directly visiting www.adwords.com
2. First, Google AdWords will invite you to fill in your basic info as seen on the example below.
3. In order to set up your account, you need to create an empty campaign. Select Your budget and enter the lowest amount possible (e.g. $0.1). You will be able to remove this campaigns as soon as you go through the initial screen.
4. The next step is very important as you need to fill in your payment details. Do fill in your info truthfully and select your payment method. If the payment method is not filled, Google AdWords will not display any of your ads.
Do not forget to agree with the Terms and conditions and click on Finish and create ad.
5. From now on everything is set and you can Go to your account.
6. As mentioned before, please stop or remove the empty campaign you have created at the start. This is possible after clicking on the small green sign to the left of the Campaign #1.
7. You can review or change your billing information by clicking on the settings icon and going to Billing & payments.
8. You can also access and fill in the billing info if you see the initial screen like in the picture below.
Should you have some troubles while connecting, ask us for some more help!
In order to run dynamic product ads, you need to connect ROI Hunter Easy App with your Business Manager account. Following steps will take you through the process of creating new Business Manager account.
1. Go to business.facebook.com and click on Create Account and fill in the required information. Then you will be taken to your Business Manager.
2. Click on Add Ad Account to continue.
3. In next tab click on Create Ad Account and fill required information (alternatively you can click on Add Ad Account if you own existing Ad Account).
4. To make your Ad Account fully functional you have to attach payment information to it. To do that go to People and Assets -> Ad Accounts -> View payment methods
5. There you add payment info to your desired payment method.
6. Go to Business Manager in the menu.
7. Click on Add Page.
8. There either Add Page by its URL or name if you already have a page for your business. If you don’t have a business page yet, click on Create Page and insert required information.
Your Business Manager should now be up and ready to work with and you should be able to activate Facebook remarketing in ROI Hunter easy app. If you have a problem with Business Manager activation try to check out FAQ or contact our customer support.