Do you want to know how Google advertising works? Do you want to know more why it is important to know what it can bring you? For example, what expressions like quality score and ad extensions mean? Well, then you are in the right place.
Weare pleased to present you our first webinar.
Our guest was Thomas Mokosch, Google Partner Enablement Manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Thomas tells you a little about why online advertising is important for your business. He also explains to you how ad auction works, what ads Google creates and where it can show them. Thomas also provides insight into why remarketing is significant and answers some of your most frequent questions.
Was it a little bit too much information in such a short time? Don’t worry you don’t need to remember all of it by heart. Here are a couple of things to take away from the video.
- With Google AdWords you can reach a relevant audience that you are looking for and keep a count of how much do you spend on ads and how much they bring you.
- Ad rank doesn’t depend only on your bid but also on the quality of your ads and web page, so try to polish them up as much as you can.
- It takes time to increase your Ad rank. Try to improve your ads and your web page according to the feedback you get, but be patient as it will take some time.
- Most people need more than one visit to your store to complete their purchase so make sure you are using remarketing to engage people who already visited your page.
- When setting your budget, think about how much you can afford to pay for your advertising and what do you want to accomplish with it. Do you want more impressions, clicks or purchases? An advantage of advertising with Google is that there is no minimum budget, so you can start small and make it bigger later when your store starts to generate bigger profits.
- If you’re trying to get more traffic, try to focus on the quality of your ad text and web page. Also make ads that are aimed to promote your brand, if they know your brand they will look for you more and you’ll get more traffic.